1. Rose-prose may collect information from you when you voluntarily sign up for e-mails, promotions, free gifts, newsletters, contests, webinars, presentations, or when you leave comments, order a product or service, fill out a form, or otherwise contact us.
2. The information collected may include your name, e-mail address, address, phone number, or billing information.
3. The purpose of collecting this information is to send e-mails, fulfill orders, and to deliver products and services.
4. You can unsubscribe at any time, if that is what you wish. You’ll find unsubscribe information at the bottom of each e-mail you receive from us.
5. Rose-prose may collect domain information and cookies to analyze user patterns and website performance. Non-personal information collected might include the browser you use, type of computer you use, how you connect with the systems play website, the areas you visit, search terms you use, and links you select.
6. Rose-prose will not sell, trade, or transfer your personally-identifiable information to third parties without your explicit consent.
9. Any comments or information that you post on the Rose-prose website or social media sites are public. We are not responsible for any unauthorized uses by third parties in such contexts. Disclosing such information is your choice and at your own risk.
10. If you go to any third-party websites through links on Rose-prose, be aware that your privacy is governed by the privacy policies on that sites. Rose-prose is not responsible or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party websites.
12. Rose-prose may change or update this policy at any time by posting updates to this page. If you have any questions or wish to change your personal information in our records, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. This policy is effective as of May 25, 2018.